· A conservatory/orangery adds to the value and appeal of the property. This becomes a very welcoming space through which you can enjoy your outdoors to the fullest. If you ever have plans of reselling your home a good conservatory or orangery might be an added bonus in terms of getting a good resale value.
· A conservatory/orangery is geared to be useful throughout the year. So no matter what the weather, you will have a light and comfortable space all year round.
· The most obvious of the benefits is the space that it adds to your home. The best part about a conservatory/orangery is that it can be turned into a variety of uses such as a living room, kitchen, bedroom, dining or anything else that you wish it to be.
· Depending on what you are looking at, a conservatory/orangery can offer a simpler alternative to building a solid extension. Conservatories are cheaper and do not always need planning permission.
· With a conservatory/orangery there are plenty of design options. There are a number of traditional designs and then there are material options as well such as Aluminium/PVC/wood etc. You also have structural options such as full floor-to-ceiling windows that will give you a full view of the outdoors, or you can incorporate brick walls and select the height of the conservatory walls as per your choice.
· If you are looking for a space that is peaceful and relaxing, a conservatory/orangery is the best space for that.