Is your conservatory in need of a roof replacement? If you are on a fixed budget when it comes to roof replacement, polycarbonate can be a very good option. This roof is made from polycarbonate plastic. Polycarbonate roof comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. But the cost factor and advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.
Advantages of a polycarbonate roof for your conservatory:
· Polycarbonate isn’t always transparent so if you want something that will reduce the glare of the light, this is a good option
· It is extremely resistant to impact
· Polycarbonate roofs are durable
· These are absolutely budget-friendly. The cost is much less then the cost of a glass conservatory roof.
· A polycarbonate roof is also light. The conservatories that come with a weight restriction can benefit from this lighter replacement
· Maintenance is again inexpensive as these are very easy to clean. The the roof could be translucent the dirt is not as apparent as it would otherwise be
· For conservatories that receive a lot of sunlight, this roof option can be of advantage as the sunlight will be filtered
If you are looking at replacing your conservatory roof, a polycarbonate roof can be the best option. For elaborate roof designs, this is definitely a good choice.
Come to us at Conservatory Advice,
UK to discuss your requirements.
We can also provide maintenance and cleaning services.