At Conservatory Advice, we arrange to give your conservatory a thorough cleanup to make sure that it looks almost as good as new. We take care of those nooks and crannies that are not easily accessible without the right kind of tools and equipment. The conservatory roof is the most challenging of all but is no problem for us.
The conservatory cleaning process usually follows the following manner:
· Cleaning and drying of external glass with the proper cleaning agents
· Cleaning and drying of all internal glass
· Roof clean up; both glass or polycarbonate roofs
· Polishing of external glass with anti smear cleaners
· Cleaning and polishing of external framework
· Gutter cleaning
· Cleaning of window casements and openers
· Runners and seals cleaning
· New sealant application
· Internal valet and polish
The cleaning agents used should suit the conservatory well. Harsh chemical-based cleaning agents can lead to discolouration which can hamper the look of your conservatory. We hence use only in house products. All cleaning and valeting products are to unique formulations not available elsewhere and provide you with the best results.
We have a highly trained team that work on your conservatory or orangery.
We suggest you do a yearly conservatory valet exercise accompanied by 'on-demand' repairs as and when required. If you want to revive your tired looking conservatory, get in touch with us today